I love Public Holidays like this because I get to go out with my family. Our lives have been so hectic and busy that we rarely spend time with each other. Sometimes it's also my fault because I'm either too lazy or can't be bothered with outings like these.
But days like these also ruin my mood because sometimes, having my parents at home isn't a good thing. I am dead serious. It's not about their constant nagging or lectures, and it's also not about having their existence in the house. I mean, I really love my parents to be around me on days like these. But with them around, there are many countless restrictions.
So anyway, my mood wasn't so good in the morning. My mood got even worse after my step father scolded me. Bleah. We went to Jayan Kayu and had their famous Roti Prata for lunch. I think after losing 1kg yesterday because of my exhausting exercise in Pulau Ubin, my lunch today made up for it -.- I ate cheese & egg prata, plain thosai, and a little of other prata that my family ate.
I love long journeys in a transport because whenever I look out of the window, I learned a lot of things. For example, today I saw a family of 4 smoking together. Their son looks much younger than me, and his mum was actually sharing a cigarette with him. It sometimes makes me wonder what kind of families are there in Singapore.
Afternoon was spent in Tampines Mall, shopping for stuff that I need for school. And, I bought lots of hair accessories. It really makes me wonder if they are of any use to me because I rarely do something to my hair. But because November is approaching, I think some miracles will work! :D
The evening was spent on reading Last Lecture. I remember telling Kay Wee that if I didn't finish up reading this book while he was away in Jakarta, it just means that I don't miss him enough! HAHA! It is really a great book, I must say. I normally read out loud when I am alone. But for a book like this, I must read it silently to let my thoughts run in my head. I'm only at chapter six because I decided to start it all over again. And, I'm already sobbing through it from Chapter 2. T.T
But I guess today is really strange. I'm not emotionally strong today because I've been crying my whole evening when I was thinking of happy stuff. Maybe they are just tears of joy. I have no idea. Oh well, at least today got me thinking.
Tomorrow marks my official first day of Semester Two. I can't wait to step foot into Temasek Polytechnic. And today will be my last time using my internet on a weekday at home, because I have to return Deshawn's modem.
I think I'll be able to sleep well tonight (:
No comments:
Post a Comment