Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy birthday Uncle Jeff! (:

I've been deleting and deleting my first few words of this post because I do not know how to start a proper one today. And because I am lazy to delete the previous sentence I just typed, so here's my first paragraph of the post! :D

Okay, putting my lame-ness aside...

Today was quite mundane because all my plans were cancelled. Due to sleeping really late last night, I overslept big time when I was supposed to meet Kay Wee for breakfast, a.k.a his wife. After breakfast, we were supposed to meet Xingchen at Youthreach for pool. But oh well, he had something on, and so the trip to Youthreach was cancelled, and breakfast was eventually cancelled too.

I continued lying on my bed to regain my sleep -_-

I was shocked to find my parents home when I officially got out of my bed. Both my parents took leave because it's my step father's birthday. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE JEFF :D And I continued slacking at home until we left the house for steamboat at Jade Crystal.






Steamboat wasn't very good. I'll only give it a 6/10 for Jade Crystal. But, at least I got to eat steamboat today! YUM YUM!

And this would probably be my last post for the next 3 days (unless I have things to write tonight) because I'll be leaving for CSC camp tomorrow. Off to pack my camp items now! Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment