Thursday, October 6, 2011

I am back from camp


"Time will never stand still and those moments that bring us such joy become memories in an instant."

I know the picture doesn't really reflect the caption with it, but I didn't want my post to go without a picture again, and so I added a random one. After all, I do really love dandelions. It is as if you can wish upon the dandelion snows, and then you blow them away to somewhere far away, maybe a place where someone can see your wishes and grant them.

And if you're wondering why I am posting such random words, that is because I am back from TP's CSC L.O.V.E camp! After we break camp, I managed to persuade Kay Wee to let me send him home because he was already dying somehow. And after a really long, warm and cozy bath, I am here to blog! And if you don't know, it is my habit to always blog really long posts after camps like these! But I won't be doing that in this post. I am really exhausted ~.~

But here's a summary of my camp! Overall, the camp wasn't what I expected. It wasn't even good for me because of my roles and duties. But I must say, the activities in this camp have taught me quite a few things.

Before my fingers start to itch to type my really long posts, I think it's best for me to sleep now (:

P.S. May Steve Jobs rest in peace. Although I don't have a single product of his, I do admire him.


No comments:

Post a Comment