"Life is too short to be pissed at small details"
I put that up on twitter because that serves as a reminder for me not to risk myself getting more wrinkles by being angry over little things. Oh well, I failed again )'= But today, I really pondered about the very difficult 'What If' question.
What if I were to be gone one day?
Maybe I'm not of any significance to other people out there except my friends and family. But if I die young, I'd want a happy funeral. I don't want people to cry and mourn for me during my funeral. I'd rather have them dance with their life partners and have bright smiles on their faces. And of course, they must play Owl City's songs and have Dandelions present! LOL.
Today, a secret will be kept safe with me, always and forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment