When we were getting off the bus at Woodlands Interchange, we realised that Cherie was in the bus too! And when we got off the bus, we saw Janney and Trudy too! The four of us boarded another bus and made our way to Republic Polytechnic.
Republic Polytechnic is a really beautiful place. It even has its own park and I really wonder the purpose of having a park in it. But still, it has the best facilities among all the other polytechnics. And now, I wonder where does Temasek Polytechnic stand after Wei Sian told me Republic Polytechnic has been improving a lot.
After waiting in the holding area for a very long time, we finally assembled in a lecture theater where boring talks were ongoing. After finishing the presentation, we all thought that we could finally leave and have our lunch. But, we were told that there was a second presentation. Wei Sian, Trudy, Janney and I decided to leave "secretly" during our break.
Instead of running out of Republic Polytechnic, we had our lunch at Subway. It really makes me envy Republic Polytechnic for having a fastfood restaurant in their school compound. And it was my very first time enjoying a Subway meal. (:
After lunch, we took the MRT and parted our ways at Jurong MRT station. Wei Sian and I decided to go to Singapore Science Centre. On our way, we stopped by at a Cash Convertible shop and looked at the items like we've never seen them before. But oh well, we still made it to the Science Centre by foot!
Guess how many sticks are there?And then, we went for a little Science Show.
They were explaining to us about Nitrogen gas and how we can use it in our daily lives. The response from the audience was incredible because most of them were kids. I sat there and enjoyed the screaming. But, we still left halfway.
And I'm starting to love the look of tornadoes and mist.
We then went into the Sound section and played with all the cool gadgets
And at 5pm, we went for the very famous Electricity show. I had to cover my ears most of the time because I was really scared of loud sounds.
And then we explored the rest of the Science Centre!

After touring around, we left Science Centre at 6pm and then headed to IMM for shopping and dinner. The walk there was extremely long and tiring )'= But still, I bought two tops from Cotton On, 1 headphone and 1 earpiece from Daiso. #happygirl94
And because Mr Fickle Minded couldn't make up his mind on which route to take, we went a wasted trip to many stations, before going back to Woodlands to take bus 168. We started talking about stupid things again and I still stand strong to my decision :D
But overall, the day was great
No comments:
Post a Comment