Friday, October 14, 2011

If only everyone accepts me



A motivational talk for everyone out there.

I watched Front Of The Class once again, this time with the company of my sister. I think it's my third or fourth time watching it now and it never failed to make me tear up in the you-should-cry parts in the movie. And I feel so motivated now :D

Today was a fun and yet tiring day. After my sister came back from school, we went to pass Henry my last tuition fee and then had lunch at S-11 Foodcourt. The food there was pretty okay and not as bad like what many people said. We headed down to the library afterwards and borrowed many books.

I borrowed three books and I doubt I'll finish it, but I'll try my best (:

We then went home and I rested for awhile before heading out again to pass Siti A math and English notes. To reach her school, I had to pass by Pasir Ris Secondary School. There was music playing and people singing in the school hall or something. The singers sang Fireworks and If We Hold On Together. I guess today is everyone's Graduation Day. And I started to think about people I know of in Pasir Ris Secondary School. The only person whom I could think of is Janine, whom I actually bumped into a few days ago. Maybe... she was the one singing these songs! After all, she's a great singer.

But anyway, while I was walking to Siti's school, I was prepared to talk to her about her O levels. I even had a speech prepared mentally and it seems like I've been reciting it over and over again while I was walking there. Well... the words didn't come out of my mouth because she was studying with her friends and I guess it's best not to disturb her.

I'll do it tomorrow since I'm meeting her for a short tutoring session (:

I went home to find my sister asleep and so, I decided to clean up my room. I feel so accomplished because my room is really really clean now! Visitors won't find books and papers all over the floor! And guess what? I actually found an ants' nest in my favourite blue box. The blue box was empty but I don't know how an ants' nest was built there :o Maybe I should google it ~.~

And I left my house for the third time today to buy dinner.

And just a few minutes ago, Rachel Leong texted me to check on me because she read my blog! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm so thankful for a friend like her who still reads my blog and cares for me. HELLO RACHEL! *waves* I'm glad I'd be meeting her on the 19th!

And not to forget Isha too! She told me yesterday that she always reads my blog too! And I guess that's why she was inspired to have lunch with Azizah today at Waffle Factory. *waves*

I have lovely people in my life, and I'm thankful for that♥

No comments:

Post a Comment