
Before my holiday ends, I'd really like to take a trip down to the beach and do all kinds of things there. I think about a month ago, I've been blogging about me wanting to make a trip down to the beach. Well and yes, I did, twice. But both trips happened because of either a Youthreach outing or a class outing.
I WANT TO GO THERE NEXT WEEK!
I want to build sandcastles. I want to play in the sea or maybe splash water on someone else. I want to sit there and admire the sky, and at the same time praying that no insects will crawl on me. I want to bring a storybook or my diary there and then read it when I have some quiet time. I want to pick little seashells and maybe collect them in a jar or something. I want to walk on the sand barefooted and then look back at my tiny footsteps.
That's it. I shall go there soon. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment