Saturday, October 22, 2011

Something I really regretted doing

After looking back at my week, I think that really made my last week of my holidays meaningful. And of course, everything has been going so well since 1st September. I have been enjoying myself in this almost two months holidays. I have been hanging out with friends whom I've never thought of being so close to. And with the voluntary work I participated in, I can't imagine how many things I have actually learnt in this almost two months holidays.

But I have been thinking a lot during my semester break. Everyone should know by now that my current GPA can't get me into NUS in the future no matter how much effort I put in. Before I started my poly life, I told myself that I must always get a GPA of at least 3.5 every semester and to get at least an A2 in my English O levels because NUS Law Faculty requires a GPA of at least 3.9 and an A2 in O levels English. That is why I am retaking my O levels.

My current GPA is 2.88. Look at the freaking huge gap!

And so I regretted retaking my O levels.

Do you see why I am so unmotivated in studying English for my O levels now? Even if I get an A2, I can't even get into the Law Faculty in NUS. I can't even calculate how much I spent on tuition, assessment books and even guide books. I think I have really invested a lot in it.

And it's already the end of October. O levels English is on Monday. I think I'll be the only student in Singapore is not prepared for a very big examination like this. I'll just probably settle for a B3 again, or even worse.

I really really want to give it a miss and go to school instead ):

Sigh. I am pathetic.

2 comments:

  1. Hi meowwww, this is squeak~ Yes, i've been reading your blog so HI HEHEHE!! Never give up! And no dear, you aren't pathetic, you got into a law course in TP! Cheer up! Life may be difficult, but there's always a way out and we have to find it! *squeaks* SO BE HAPPY AND YOU'RE AWESOME! :) Thanks for being an awesomeeee friend too! Must hwaitingggggg! No wait, Japanese! Ganbatte!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Squeak! Thank you for constantly reading my blog! And I guess I won't give up! After all, my mum paid so much for me to get an A, so I'll do all my best to get an A :D And thanks for being an awesome friend too! Without you, I think my poly life will be super boring ): So thanks for everything! STAY HAPPY <;

    ReplyDelete