
School is practically driving me crazy. With all the cramming in of Microeconomics, Tort Law, Criminal Law, Legal Communication Skills, Legal Systems & Methods and Japanese, I might just die. And this weekend will be another busy one for me. I'll be spending my weekends with voluntary work. As much as I feel like stopping all these, I feel that there is a need for me to do something fruitful.
My sleep isn't very good these days. My mind has been quite empty the past few nights. I don't think of so much stuff and neither do I worry about tiny little things. It really makes me wonder why I am not able to have a good sleep these few days. My bad sleep had caused me to have dark eye rings, terrible body aches and grumpy mood.
My emotions are not very stable these few days. I've been going crazy with almost everyone. I could even cry and laugh at the same time. I could even just stop talking and keep quiet for the rest of the day. I could even just ignore the people who I usually talk to.
In this week alone, I learnt much more about myself. I learnt how to spare a thought for others when it comes to awkward situations. I learnt that not everyone is like me and not everyone is who I think they'll be. So hi dearie, I promise that this will never ever happen again (=
Although this week seems to be a really crazy ride, I did have a bit of fun. I had fun with Isha in the lab on one of the days, where we really went crazy, laughing and giggling about stupid things. I had fun with my classmates when we had dinner outside on one of the particular nights. I had fun with Kay Wee when we sort of had a H2H talk at the airport. Don't ever ask me why airport was the venue for such stuff, but I'm glad it worked that way. I had fun with Kay Wee at Ikea today because we were basically on a food marathon kind of thing again.
And yes, it's time for me to sleep. I have no idea what I am typing whenever I feel this exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment