Friday, November 11, 2011

7. My opinion on cheating on people

#Challenge 7- Your opinion on cheating on people
Cheating on people is a big No-no. This concept is as easy as ABC.

Regardless of the way of cheating, the purpose of cheating or even the reason for cheating, it is not right to cheat on people.

I have friends who cheat on their partners. I have friends who are about the same age as me, having other lovers behind their partners' backs. Immaturity is the factor, I guess. And no matter how much I try knocking the sense out of them, they'd just continue their ways until something terrible happens. I even have friends who are much older than me, cheating on their partners. Despite them being in the age where one is able to have 'mature' thinking, they just want to cheat on their partners.

I've heard excuses. Those are really stupid excuses.

Honestly, I got cheated before too. I understand the feelings of a victim. All I want to say is that no matter what we do, we have to put ourselves in other people's shoes. Think about the hurt that will be inflicted on the victims. Think about the love they have given us. Lastly, think about the sins we will be committing.

No comments:

Post a Comment