Today is the 12th, but it's still not late to wish everyone HAPPYELEVENELEVENELEVEN (:To all the lovers out there, it was a special day, isn't it? To all my friends out there, it was a memorable day, wasn't it? And to everyone out there, did you all search for a star at 11:11pm and make a wish?
Yesterday was indeed a very beautiful, happy and special day.
But, the date says it all! Despite feeling lazy and tired after my breakfast with Kay Wee, my class was in a very hyper mode because of the really special date. To start off a better day, we were told that Karthik will not be in all Law classes except Microeconomics and Legal Communication Skills 2.
AWESOME OR WHAT?
It just means that he won’t be in my Tort Law group anymore! <:
And after LSM tutorial, 11:11 am arrives. I was that hyper that I texted my clique, other close friends and of course, Teck Jin, to wish them all a really happy day ahead!
I forced myself to have a very heavy lunch just about 2 hours after my breakfast. I felt so terrible when I saw how much fries I wasted )’= Camped at computer lab with many games of Tetris and making Kay Wee’s present. I knew that I’ll never beat him in this mini competition, but… SUA LA! Folding paper stars is no joke okay? ): The paper I used was of bad quality, which I ended up folding flat stars.
I continued folding my stars during Japanese lecture. I totally have no idea about what the Sensei was talking about because I wasn’t listening at all. It appears that Isha wasn’t interested in the lecture too because she asked me to teach her how to fold stars. HAHA! :D
Economics tutorial was next. It was a fun and easy-going lesson. The boys behind were really funny. They were making sick jokes and some other retarded comments. But my point is, CLASS WAS FUN!
After economics tutorial, Isha and I literally zoomed to comp lab to draft our letters of demand so that we can just hand up our Lcom work and go home! Progress was good and fun because my class occupied half of the free access lab and we made so much noise! :D Lcom tutorial was draggy, but I somehow survived!
And here comes the part when we all could go home, but we were not allowed to go home. My clique stayed back to discuss about some clique outing and the discussion could not end. I tried my best to end off the conversation because poor Kay Wee was waiting for me upstairs )’= But the conversation just got longer and longer… Hmmm :/
So, we went outside One Stop Service Centre, “picked up” Kay Wee, and then headed home. But it came to the point again, when we stopped at the middle of the bridge to talk about our clique outing again. -.-
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Well, we came to a conclusion that Pulau Ubin will be the venue for our self-declared holiday on Monday (:
I walked back with Kay Wee and I was trying my best to lie and convince him that Kit Kat will be his 11/11 present. I knew he wasn’t convinced at all )’= BLEAH. And the most irritating part was when he kept pinching and poking me.
WHY DO GUYS LIKE TO PINCH GIRLS’ FATS? WHY CAN’T THEY PINCH THEIR OWN FATS? IT’S NOT LIKE I’M ANY FATTER THAN KAY WEE. HE IS FATTER THAN ME. HUMPH.
So, Mr. Likes-to-pinch-my-fats decided that dinner will be eaten at Century Square’s foodcourt. And, you have no idea how irritating he can get. He was going, “I ate nothing. Nothing is good for health” when I asked him what he ate for lunch.
I shall let him have a taste of his own medicine soon (:
And, the worst part is when he didn’t want to buy his dinner after I bought mine. IRRITATING OR NOT?
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR.
Well, he still bought dinner. He can’t survive without food :D It must be because of his irritating-ness that my nose started to itch like nobody’s business )’= After dinner, we went into random shops and window-shopped. We then went to NTUC and bought a bar of kit kat.
KIT KAT IS SO LOVED.
I offered him the Kit Kat on our way home, and I think he was quite convinced that Kit Kat will be his present. WOOTS :D
So, the fun part was when he sent me to my lift lobby, we ended up walking to his house, and I ended up walking back to my block with him chasing behind, and we both ended up walking in his direction again. But this time, both presents were exchanged.
I knew that my present will not be as meaningful as his. But still, IT’S PAPER STARS )= BLEAH.
I opened up his ‘presents’ at 11:11pm. They were not so surprising, frankly. I guess that was because when he passed me the different envelopes and asked me to open them up in sequence, I had a rough idea of what were inside.
I knew there would be photos and notes, telling me about how ‘wonderful’ my life is.
It’s not like I need someone to tell me how ‘wonderful’ my life is. I know how wonderful my life is. My life may have many downs, but what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. And, I do have a purpose in life. I also learnt how to be patient, accept, forgive and forgo. My life is indeed amazing, really. But I also come to realise that sometimes, we might need someone to remind us how wonderful our lives are.
Kay Wee’s present is counted as the first one to remind me how wonderful my life is because it is detailed with photos and notes. So, thank you very much. Whenever I am down, I’ll just take these envelopes out, look at them, and smile (:
No comments:
Post a Comment