1. I eat a lot

People can be amazed at the amount I eat at times because I look skinny. Oh well, I guess people have that perception last time because I am really fat now. I still get people telling me that I am skinny. But hoho, wait till they feel my stomach. )'=
2. I snore sometimes
I have a nickname at home. My family members love to call me pig because I can really sleep a lot. I can sleep for as long as 14 hours without waking up halfway at all. But my siblings tell me if I ever sleep this long, I'd normally snore because I am really tired.
3. I am half Indonesian
Indonesia is my second home, as I always say. Many people do not know that I am half Indonesian. My mother is Indonesian and I guess that makes me half Indonesian. I studied in Indonesia for a short period of time when I was young because my mum was considering having us migrate to Indonesia. I am glad that I am still in Singapore. I feel blessed.
4. I don't like people to carry my stuff
I really hate seeing boyfriends carrying stuff for their girlfriends while the girlfriends remain hands free. All men are equal. If a woman has hands to carry her stuff, why does she require someone else to do that for her? Moreover, that just makes her boyfriend looks gay. So, same concept right here. Be it a friend, family member or my boyfriend, I don't want anyone to carry my stuff for me.
5. I was a tomboy when I was young
I didn't act like a girl when I was young. Most of my friends I hung out with were people whom I met at the playground. I doubt many small girls play catching at the playground every single day. I was sadistic then. I love to catch insects and store them in some air tight container while I waited for them to die. And the best part was when I cut off lizards' tails. LOL
6. I pray everyday
Many people don't expect me to be that 'religious'. No, I won't say I am religious either. But what I am proud of myself is that I managed to make praying a habit. And I can't explain how much I enjoy it every time I talk to God.
7. I hate balloons
I love the way balloons look. They are all so pretty because they come in different colors, shaps and sizes. But I wouldn't want one being so near to me because I always think that balloons will burst when I touch them.
8. I was in taekwondo once.
Shocking but true. Chuanyin forced me to join this stupid sport when I first entered poly. I could still remember how much I was laughing during my first training because all the trainees seem to be moaning when they execute some stunts. LOL. I can't imagine myself making weird noises when I do some stunts. I even left my very first training when we had a short break.
9. The first dance I learnt was ballet
Ballet. A really beautiful dance that I can never master. My body isn't that flexible to do splits and it is never tough to endure such physical pain. But I love ballet. It is a really graceful dance. It is just beautiful.
10. I'm not scared of tickles

But I don't laugh. You can poke me anywhere, squeeze my stomach, tickle my feet or anywhere else, I could just sit still and carry on with what I am doing without laughing. Oh well, it's not entirely true too. Some parts of my body are just that afraid. It's just that no one can discover those weak spots.







No comments:
Post a Comment