Thursday, December 22, 2011

23. Something I always think "what if" about

#Challenge 23- Something you always think "what if" about


I didn't have much difficulty coming up with this post. I always think of many things that most likely wouldn't happen for now. I guess I am always being paranoid. But yes, here it goes. I normally think about what if I never live up to other people's expectations. There is always a point in life when we think we are that useless or of no value to others. Sometimes, we just feel that we have failed others. But the funny things is that I am always able to take away that thought after thinking so much. Shouldn't we care if we actually live to our own expectations instead of thinking about if we ever live to others' expectations? We live for ourselves too, you know? (:


No comments:

Post a Comment