Sunday, December 25, 2011

Moments of Magic (Christmas Day)

And so, here was Kay Wee's day! He was in charge of planning our Christmas. I knew he would do so much better than me. I just knew that. We were suppose to meet at about 6am for some of his surprise plans and then make our way to Melvyn's church for Christmas service at 10am. But both of us were so tired that we just dropped dead on the bed until early afternoon.

Both of us had to meet a little later because Kay Wee was busy doing his psychology quizzes. So, I left my house in a very weird outfit and poof! I saw this note while I was going down!


I was honestly then smiling to myself because I was thinking how much he would be torturing me. Who knows, he might make me climb up and down like some mad girl. And so, I went to the lift and found my next clue.

I went into the lift and stared at the buttons. I didn't know what to press because it seems that there were two buttons to me. There were the 6th floor button and the alarm button. But I guess he wouldn't be so evil to make me press the alarm button, and after confirming with him, I pressed the 6th floor button and got my next clue.

Meh. I climbed to the 8th floor by stairs and got my next clue.



That was the crazy part. He made me walk all the way down until I found him at the 3rd floor. Crazy shit. An exercise like this in the afternoon doesn't do me any good ): But hey, I was greeted with lunch made by him!


The noodles were really dry, but thanks for lunch! It was still delicious, as always (: And it's been long since I ate a packed meal at the stairs. HAHA! :D

Because he didn't have any plans afterwards, we went to shop for Christmas presents. I bought a Doraemon soft toy for my sister, a PS3 game for my brother and the both of us went to decorate log cakes for our parents. And judging by the pictures, my creation was obviously better.







And here is my creation!
Here is Kay Wee's messy creation

I am obviously the winner. Both of us went to my house to drop the presents and then we went to his house and dropped his present for his mum! Having nowhere to go, we sat at the bus stop and I was made to sing Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer ._. We then bought tickets for Sherlock Holmes and went for my second round of lunch while Kay Wee ate his first round of lunch.

Anyway, Sherlock Holmes was awesome. I really love Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law. And I covered my ears throughout the whole movie. I wouldn't say I enjoy the experience because my arms were aching terribly after that. After the movie, the both of us went to my house for a simple dinner prepared by my mum and then we left for Festival Park for another surprise.

Kay Wee took out a bag of candles and made us create a masterpiece that has to do with Christmas. What I did was really simple, but the plans didn't really work out because the wind was so strong that he couldn't light up much.



So yes, Christmas is once again memorable. Although it wasn't the best, it was meaningful and special (: Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment