Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bali Day 3

Yay! I finally have the time to continue blogging about it because all my projects are finally over!!! WOOHOO!

Day 3 at Bali was really simple. It was our own free-and-easy day and my mum brought us to the nearby beach. It was raining heavily that day so we settled for lunch at a nearby cafe - Dulang Kafe ('Kafe' is cafe in Indonesian). Dulang Kafe is owned by Indonesia's very own Ms Indonesia! (:





The rain eventually stopped and we made our way to the beach. The beaches in Bali are really very different from the beaches in Singapore. The sea is so clean and clear and the waves are huge. Apart from that, the beaches in Bali has a very different system from Singapore. There are public and private beaches in Singapore. The public beach is, well, of course for the public while the private beach is for anyone who pays to enter. There are many poor people at the public beaches selling all sorts of things. They will come and disturb (I have no choice but to use this word) tourists and pester them to buy whatever selling.

My mum, sister and I got manicure on the beach and I bought some bracelets from them because they didn't let me read my book in peace )'=




No comments:

Post a Comment