Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bali Day 4

Day 4 was one of the best days in Bali because we went river rafting! I am not sure if river rafting is available in Singapore because I've never heard of it in Singapore, so it was a very first experience for me! The walk down to the river so very tiring and difficult because we had to climb down many many many steep steps and  our legs were already wobbly by the time we got to the river. I am serious, they were really wobbling.

My sister and I were afraid at first because we were sat at the front but we eventually got used to it.










We booked the 2 hours (I think) rafting package and after rafting and washing up, our tour guide brought us to the famous babi guling stall for our lunch. Most of the Balinese are Hinduism and so it is very common to find pork everywhere we go.



After our lunch, our tour guide brought us to the 'lake temples'. They are called 'lake temples' because the temples are built on the lakes! It started raining and so the weather was very chilly then.







After much sightseeing, our tour guide brought us to the last tourist spot known as Tanah Lot to see the Pura Batu Bolong. That place is so so so beautiful!









So yup, that was how we ended the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment