Day 6 made it to the 'Best days in Bali' list too because we spent the day snorkeling, visited Turtle Island and even played the Big Marble. It was my first time snorkeling and I must say... it's not very fun because all we did was to float on the water and dunk our faces into the sea just to catch a glimpse of the fishes and coral. We didn't bring our cameras onto the boat so no photos ); The next place we went to was Turtle Island!
After lunch, we headed to Ubud Monkey Forest. It is said that the place is sacred and that the monkeys protect the nature reserve, so I had to wear this purple clothing to cover my legs because I was wearing shorts.
And we ended our day with a very very very delicious and expensive seafood dinner by the beach where we also caught one of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen!
And yes, Day 7 was the last of our Bali trip! We went home to Singapore on "Doomsday" :D



No comments:
Post a Comment