Thursday, February 14, 2013

I am a slow blogger

I'm not too late to post some CNY pictures right? I heard CNY is 15 days long. Meh.

Chinese New Year Eve was spent with my stepfather's family. Did I ever mention I hate reunion dinners with his family? Okay, yes. I think I did. This year, I tried putting those thoughts aside. I am not that mean. I don't hate his family. I really don't. I just hate eating with them because it is very awkward. I always feel invisible there. I appreciate the time and effort spent preparing the reunion dinner though! Maybe it's just my negative thoughts pushing away the things that are actually there... But anyway, it was a good and simple reunion dinner.

The first day of Chinese New Year was very boring for me. I woke up really late and my parents decided that it's best not to wake me up and carry on with their visiting without me )'= I lazed around the whole day. I felt like a sloth.


Second day of Chinese New Year was spent with my dad. We had Macdonalds for breakfast and caught the movie "Journey to The West: Conquering The Demons". I have no words to describe that movie. My siblings, dad and I came out of the cinema speechless. Maybe I am just biased... I am not a fan of Stephen Chow. We went to my aunt's house for lunch and rotted there for several hours because we had nowhere to go. Finally, my dad brought us to my second Ah Ma's house!




Hehe. So yeap! That was my simple CNY! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment