Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's Day can be everyday

My Valentine's Day was special, in the sense that I got to spend it with everyone else in school. Many girls were seen with really wonderful gifts in school. They were carrying large teddy bears, bouquets of flowers, balloons and many other wonderful things!

I don't really value Valentine's Day as much as other couples do because I think Valentine's Day is rather redundant. Other than commemorating what Valentine did many years ago, I think it's just another ordinary day. We don't need Valentine's Day to express our love for others. Nonetheless, I really appreciate those who gave me little notes, gifts and wishes!





I had a wonderful Valentine's Day lunch with Rachel Leong. Oh yes, I've been having lunch with her every once a week or so because she is working in TP! I also had a wonderful night with Mr Tan Kay Wee who didn't give me any gifts and even brought me to a foodcourt for lunch D: But nonetheless, thank you! And have a very Happy Valentine's Day everyday! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment