One of the TP events I look forward to every year is Business CCN Day. Not that I love the commotion and noise pollution at the concourse, but I love the warmth CCN Day brings. If I am not wrong, CCN Day is compulsory for year one students to set up booths and believe it or not, CCN Day is always the event which brings the class closer. I remember how some of my classmates dreaded CCN Day when I was in year one. We'd never thought selling popcorn and cookies was so tough and mundane but that's where many new friendships began. Besides, CCN Day is for a good cause.
Never thought I'll actually spend my last CCN Day with my project group members, but the company was worth it. I had tons of fun although all we did was to step into that Haunted House.
No comments:
Post a Comment